SHRM Jacksonville, the Jacksonville Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, is a not-for-profit 501(c)6 organization dedicated to the development and improvement of our members, high standards of performance for its members, and greater recognition of the professional status of Human Resource Management. Accomplishment of the goals and objectives are encouraged through participation of members in Chapter activities, trading of ideas, mutual assistance and dissemination of information regarding the chapter, its individual members and the profession.
SHRM Jacksonville is proud to be involved in elevating the human resource profession, by continuing to encourage membership, professional development, and certification.
Mission Statement: Advancing the Human Resource profession for the Northeast Florida business community.
Vision Statement: Recognized as the premier thought leader for impactful Human Resources in Northeast Florida.
Strategic Focus Initiatives:
- Chapter Programming: To provide a variety of impactful and relevant events in new and exciting ways.
- Membership: To grow, engage and retain our membership.
- Volunteers: To have a pool of volunteers and succession planning for board leadership.
- Marketing: For SHRM Jacksonville to be a household name.
- Partnerships with other Organizations/Associations: To develop a broad base of relationships with community business partners across Northeast Florida to further our mission and enhance the membership experience.
Click here to view our 2020 - 2025 Strategic Plan