As a member of the Chapter, a local chapter of SHRM, I pledge to honor the following:
- Maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Strive for personal growth in the field of human resource management.
- Support the HRCI goals and objectives for developing the human resource profession.
- Encourage my employer to make fair and equitable treatment of all employees a primary concern.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Refrain from using my membership in SHRM Jacksonville as an avenue for solicitation of business for my employer or my personal business.
This Code of Ethics for the members of SHRM Jacksonville has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest professional standards of personal conduct and standards among its members. Additionally, it has been adopted to protect regular members of the Chapter from being solicited during chapter meetings. Violations of this code of ethics should be reported to any member of the Chapter Board of Directors for action by the full board.
Click here for the SHRM Jacksonville By-Laws.